To join a dynamic company with a strong commitment to advancing your professional career and providing a path for you to grow and develop.
Intivix is a fast-growing IT Managed Services company with a track record of financial stability, strong management and steady growth over the past 21 years. We are dedicated to creating a highly supportive culture, team atmosphere and professional work environment for our employees.
The Client Account Manager is responsible for building, maintaining and strengthening our business relationships with the owners, executives, and champions at our existing clients. Your responsibilities will include contributing to client facing account management processes and procedures for the company, as well as preparing proposals and quotes for clients. To be effective, the client account manager must establish a strong and collaborative working relationship with our service and project teams.
- Maintain and enhance business relationships across the client organization
- Team with colleagues in the service and project departments to ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve client IT operations
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our policies and procedures and how they relate to client needs
- Document and manage internal processes and procedures related to client management
- Receive requests for service and products details from customers and provide timely responses
- Contribute to proposal and quoting processes
- Analyze customer needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their business requirements
- Manage the Quarterly Business Review process, inclusive of service level objective achievement, a strategic technology roadmap, and recommended IT operational improvements
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to active customers
- Attend weekly sales meetings and service huddles as appropriate
- 2-5+ years of IT consulting, service or support with customer-facing responsibilities
- Proven track record of managing client relationships and driving customer satisfaction
- Demonstrable strengths in project and process management
- Experience in scoping and writing quotes in the IT and network equipment lines of business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and take initiative
- Full coverage for Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k, with company match
- Mobile phone stipend
- Commuter benefits
- In office chair massages
- Healthy snacks and catered food/drinks
To be considered for this position, please send your resume along with responses to the following questions in your cover letter.
• What salary range are you seeking?
• Briefly, describe a business-related challenge you recently encountered and what you did to resolve it.
• Please list three qualities that your current or previous manager would use to describe your work.