We’re Looking For A Full-Time East Bay IT Support Engineer That Loves Working With People AND Technology!
Are you a detail-oriented, high-performance IT Support Engineer who provides terrific technical assistance, knows how to manage time, believes stellar customer service is just as essential as excellent technical knowledge?
You Might Be The IT Consultant That Our Business Clients In The San Francisco Bay Area Will Enjoy Having Work Alongside Them – Helping Them Get The Most From Their Technology.
- Do you like a fast-paced workplace that operates according to high standards?
- Do you enjoy improving your skillset as new IT support technologies are introduced to the marketplace?
- Do you have a deep background in troubleshooting by utilizing diagnostic techniques?
- Have you developed a solid resume – proving that you operate efficiently in an IT Support Engineer role?
- Are you looking to work with people that share the values of treating employees and clients well?
If you’ve answered “YES” to all of these questions, then the Intivix team wants to talk to you!
Intivix Is A Boutique, Fast-Growing Managed IT Services Provider.
We need a proactive IT support technician that understands how IT support can benefit our clients and undergird their efforts each day.
Our clients represent a wide selection of San Franciso and Bay Area industries.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to operate with the enthusiasm of an entrepreneur within the supportive environment of team dynamics, send us your resume!
But if you’re looking for a simple, nine-to-five job with an easy pace, we’re not the company for you.
Working With Intivix’s IT Support Professionals
If hired for this position, you will find yourself working with some of the best in the IT support industry. We deliver remote IT maintenance and monitoring for a range of cloud/server/PC systems, peripherals, telephony, and network device infrastructure. Our well-established and expanding client base count on us to keep their IT environments running at full speed and enabling them to take advantage of every technological advantage.
What Does Success As An Intivix IT Support Engineer Look Like?
- You provide clients with fast and efficient technical support – consistently and accurately resolving tickets while meeting billable time expectations.
- You flawlessly provide a superior customer service experience while consistently meeting company-expected customer satisfaction feedback scores.
- You consistently, effectively and proactively communicate with clients, internal team members, management, and third-party resources.
- You consistently, effectively and proactively manage personal and team ticket queues – meeting company ticket metric expectations. You exercise sound judgment to determine triage and escalation paths according to best practices and company standards. You maintain and submit time entries and time sheets according to company policies.
- You earn certifications during performance review period, keep abreast of industry trends, and apply your knowledge to proactively optimize existing processes and procedures.
Can You Provide Fast, Efficient, And Effective IT Support For The Following IT Applications, Solutions, And Related Hardware?
- Microsoft SQL/Exchange
- Backup Appliances and Software
- Endpoint Protection Tools
- Line of Business Apps
- Mobile Devices
- Windows Client and Server Operating Systems
- Office 365 & MS Office 2010-2016 Versions
- Active Directory
Do you demonstrate an aptitude to learn and apply complex technical and theoretical information? If so, you may be considered!
How To Apply For The Role Of IT Support Engineer At Intivix
- Submit a resume by e-mail detailing your previous work history and accomplishments (not just a list of task and job responsibilities).
- Submit a brief, one-page summary explaining why you think you would make an excellent candidate for this position.
- Submit your salary requirements.
What not to do: – If You Aren’t an IT Support Engineer, We Don’t Need To Hear From You.
- Principals Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
About Intivix and our IT support services for small to mid-size businesses in the San Francisco Bay area.
We are a 20+ employee, fast-growing, managed service provider that is in need of a high-performance, tech-savvy, proactive technician to join our team – providing exceptional IT Support that San Francisco and Bay Area businesses depend on.
Here are some of the outstanding IT services that we offer to Bay area businesses.
- Cyber Security – You will be working with internal staff at businesses to educate them about online security best practices while setting up and monitoring their security protocols.
- Network Design – You will be assessing network configurations and help our clients by improving network design and implementing new networks as necessary.
- Mobile and Tablet Support – You will help our clients utilize the flexibility and mobility advantages of their mobile devices by securing and syncing their devices.
- Office 365 and G Suite Support – You will configure Office 365, G suite, or both to work seamlessly with our client’s IT environment and workflow.
- Secure File Share and Sync – You will help our clients collaborate securely by setting up and maintaining tailored file share and sync solutions.
- Single Sign-On Implementation – You will save our clients time by putting single sign-on functionality in place.
- Managed Services – You will help ensure continuous uptime for our clients by doing all needed updates, upgrades, and patches while ensuring that proper monitoring processes are followed.
- PC and Mac Support – You will work to streamline our client’s technology user experience whether they are using PCs, Macs, or a combination of the two.
- Business Continuity Planning – You will provide support for our client’s business continuity solution – giving their business a path forward in the event of a man-made or natural disaster.
Are you the IT Support Engineer that’s right for Intivix? Let’s find out!