IT FIELD ENGINEER
Empowering people though cutting-edge technology and meaningful partnerships
Do what you love and make a difference as a Field Engineer at a thriving company that offers great benefits with opportunity to advance.
Intivix has been enriching and providing IT solutions to San Francisco and East Bay business for over 22 years. We are bonded in our love for uniting people with technology, meaningful partnerships and professional development.
We are looking for team members who:
- Want to join a company that truly cares about its Team Members and Clients
- Love a fast-paced, NO DRAMA workplace
- Are detail-oriented and appreciate people who take an organized approach to achieving success
- Like to work in a vibrant company where your input, contributions and ideas will directly impact the company's growth and success
- Innately are self-motivated learners who want to work for a company that invests in education and training
- Thrive on building relationships with people and get satisfaction from helping others
The ideal new team member will have:
- Experience troubleshooting issues that arise with both Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- 2+ years of Help Desk support or similar experience
- Background in troubleshooting application issues, experience with automated PC deployments/imaging tools and user profile setups/migration.
- Familiarity with Firewall, Switch and Network architecture and troubleshooting procedures.
- Experience supporting Office 365 & MS Office 2010-2016 versions, Active Directory, backup, Endpoint protection tools, Line of Business apps, and mobile devices
- Bonus points if you have Managed Service Provider (MSP) experience
Our headquarters is in the heart of the San Francisco Financial District, conveniently located half a block from the Montgomery BART/Muni station. Our Oakland office is located in the Temescal neighborhood, within walking distance to some great eateries.
Why You Should Apply
- Our team thrives on differences that make us unique
- We believe supporting one another strengthens our communication and collaboration, making us a more cohesive team
- You don’t believe in failures but rather in learning opportunities
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.
Great, then let’s see if you pay attention to details...
When you send us your resume, tell us why you think you would be a great addition to the team along with your salary requirements. While we appreciate “flexibility”, we are looking for an actual number so please be decisive.
Apply TODAY to Succeed TOMORROW!