… … …
We are seeking a detail-oriented, IT Project Engineer for our rapidly growing MSP. The successful candidate will bring experience in successfully implementing new technologies within approved timelines and budgets, thrive in an environment embodied with leadership in technology and best practices, and believe stellar customer service is just as important as technical knowledge. You can look forward to a role that expands your skill set and provides a challenging and rewarding environment. You won’t be pigeonholed into specific technologies.
We are looking for someone with the following:
• Ability to manage and deploy the following: Windows Server operating systems, Active Directory, Azure IaaS and Microsoft 365 services (with an emphasis on Exchange Online and Azure AD)
• The ability to write a basic PowerShell scripts and functions from scratch
• A functional understanding of business networking (routing & switching)
• The ability to understand customer requirements and business objectives
• Develop detailed project implementation plans based on project deliverables
• MSP experience, big plus
• Ability to meet weekly team goals including project chargeability
• Ability to meet client needs with exemplary customer service by adhering to our Core Values and display a commitment to do what is right for our clients and our organization
• Strong professional and technical communication skills, written and verbal.
This a technical role providing career development opportunities for the successful candidate.
If you have what it takes to fill this role:
1. Submit a resume by e-mail detailing your previous work history and accomplishments
2. Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a valued member of our team. Please include your salary requirements.
Perks & Benefits
• Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits including 401K
• A place to grow your career.
• People. Work with talented, committed, and supportive teammates
Here at Intivix
The foundation of our success is a cohesive team of IT professionals. We have a strong, growing client base because we enjoy working together and encouraging each other in our passion for providing and advancing the technology our clients rely on. Technology is an exciting industry, and we strive to make that excitement a part of everything we do for our clients and our team. Please visit Intivix.com to learn more about Intivix and our team.