Here at Intivix, the foundation of our success is a cohesive, stellar team of IT professionals. We have a strong, growing client base because we enjoy working together and encouraging each other in our passion for providing and advancing the technology our clients rely on. Technology is an exciting industry, and we strive to make that excitement a part of everything we do for our clients and our team.
We’re seeking a detail-oriented, high-performance IT Escalation Engineer with proven success in a challenging escalation position. This role supports the Service Team in resolving complex issues within all areas of the technology stack. You won’t be pigeonholed into specific technologies. You can look forward to a role that expands your skill set as an IT professional and provides a challenging and rewarding environment to advance your technical knowledge.
Candidates should have:
- Experience with Windows client and server operating systems, PowerShell/Scripting, Azure, AWS, Office 365, Active Directory, Firewalls, Switching, Routing, SANs/Storage, Microsoft SQL, Exchange, IIS, and Certificate Services
- Experience completing problem, scope, and root cause analysis for incident reports
- Experience understanding and communicating solutions risk and reward
- Experience driving challenging, aging tickets to completion while maintaining client satisfaction
- Experience proactively identifying issue trends and formulating and implementing holistic solutions
- Ability to work with the Project and Account Management Team on issues that require scoping a project proposal
- Ability to meet weekly team metrics
- Ability to meet client needs with exemplary customer service by adhering to our Core Values, including a commitment to doing what is right for our clients and our organization
- Willingness in meeting the challenge of a position that’s more than just a daily grind of 9-to-5 repetition
- Demonstrated initiative in keeping up with industry trends, earning certifications and applying knowledge proactively to improve processes and procedures
- Strong professional and technical communication skills, written and verbal
If you have what it takes to fill this role, please submit a resume by e-mail detailing your previous work history and accomplishments and a cover letter explaining why you think you would make an excellent candidate for this position, as well as your salary requirements.
Intivix offers competitive coverage for medical, dental, vision premiums, and more.
Please visit Intivix.com to learn more about Intivix and our team.