Many of us have experienced a lengthy email conversation about a topic that likely could have been handled with a 5-10 minute conversation. Yep, we’ve all probably had this happen to us or inadvertently been the one to keep the email conversation going. Next time you find yourself in this type of situation, consider turning that conversation into a meeting, phone call or video chat with a few simple clicks:
- Go to your Microsoft Office 365 email inbox
- Locate the email that you believe could benefit from a call/meeting/video chat
- Drag and drop the email to calendar icon on the bottom left of your inbox
- Update the meeting details (date/time), once the calendar screen opens
- Use the scheduling assistant if you need help with their schedule
- Click send
That’s it! And, the details from your email are included within the calendar invitation, so those in the meeting won’t need to go hunt through their email for the details already discussed-simple, effective and definitely a time saver.
Interested in a video tutorial on converting an email into a calendar invitation? We’ve got you covered – check out the Tips & Tricks – Turn Your Emails to Calendar Invites, and don’t forget to subscribe for more updates.