Are you an IT engineer that has what it takes to work in a fast-paced environment that puts the client first? Do you want to build your IT Support Engineer career by working with a reliable IT Service provider? Then we want to meet you!
Right now, the Intivix team is looking to add a full-time IT Support Engineer to our team of IT professionals. We hope that you are the IT support person that will fit into our organization and help us elevate our already superior IT services.
What is the IT Support Engineer’s compensation package at Intivix?
That’s always a big question, and we want to answer it for you. If you have the skills and experience that we’re looking for in a teammate to deliver IT services to our clients, then we want to reward you for that. If you’re just starting out, we understand that too, but compensation levels are dependent upon experience.
What does it take to join the Intivix team of IT Professionals?
- Are you a detail-oriented, high-performance IT Support Engineer who provides amazing technical assistance, knows how to manage time, and believes that stellar customer service is just as important as excellent technical knowledge?
- Do you enjoy working in an environment where exceptionally high IT support standards are expected?
- Do you have a high level of confidence in your technical abilities and strive for process improvement?
- Do you have experience troubleshooting utilizing diagnostic techniques?
- Do you have proven experience in an IT Support Engineer role?
- Do you want to join a San Franciso Bay area IT services company that truly cares about its clients and employees?
For the versatile, experienced IT Support Engineer who said “Yes” to all these questions, this is the opportunity for you!
We are a small, fast-growing managed IT services provider in need of a high-performance, tech-savvy, proactive IT professional to join our team and help provide exceptional IT support that San Francisco and Bay Area businesses depend on.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment, and you are fanatical about customer service, you will want to apply for this position. Those looking for an easy “9-5” IT support job at a slower pace need not apply.
In this position, you will work with a highly skilled, top-notch IT support team that provides remote technical support for a range of cloud/server/PC systems, peripherals, telephony, and network device infrastructure, critical to the efficient operations of our well-established and expanding client base.
Success in this IT Support position will be measured by your ability to perform in the following areas:
- Providing our managed IT services clients with fast and effective IT support.
- Resolving tickets consistently and accurately while meeting billable time expectations.
- Delivering a flawless superior client IT support and IT services experience while consistently meeting company-wide expected client satisfaction feedback scores.
- Communicating with clients, internal team members, management, and third-party resources, consistently, effectively, and proactively.
- Managing personal and team ticket queues and meeting company ticket metric expectations.
- Exercising sound judgment to determine triage and escalation paths according to best practices and company standards.
- Maintaining and submitting time entries and time sheets according to company policies.
- Earning certifications during the performance review period, keeping abreast of industry trends, and applying your knowledge to optimize existing processes and procedures proactively.
What IT support and IT services technical skills do we require in an IT Support Engineer to serve the businesses of the San Franciso Bay area?
We don’t want to add just any IT support technician to the Intivix team; we want to bring the best and the brightest onboard. Because of this, we’re looking for someone that has a high degree of competency and technical ability.
You should demonstrate an aptitude for learning and applying complex technical and theoretical information and have a verifiable track record in providing IT support for systems including, but not limited to:
- Windows client and server operating systems
- Office 365 & MS Office 2010-2016 versions
- Active Directory
- Microsoft SQL/Exchange
- Endpoint protection tools
- Line of Business applications
- Mobile devices, etc.
How do you apply to become part of the best IT support and IT services team in the San Francisco Bay area?
Here’s what we want you to do!
Submit a resume by e-mail that details your previous IT support and other relevant technology work history and accomplishments (not just a list of task and job responsibilities).
Please include a brief, one-page summary explaining why you think you would make an excellent candidate for this IT support position. In that brief, please indicate your salary requirements.
Want more information? See this job listing on Craigslist
PLEASE NOTE: We do not respond to correspondence from recruiters. Only resumes from applicants themselves will be considered.
Intivix is the leader in providing IT support and top-shelf IT services to businesses throughout the San Francisco Bay area.
We’re proud to serve companies of all shapes and sizes, and we’d love to talk with you about your company’s technology requirements. Call or email us now. (415) 543 1033 or [email protected]