Technology Career In Madison, WI
Here at Intivix, we firmly believe that our success comes from our people. We have a strong Bay Area client base because we are a team that enjoys working together and encourages each other to do our best work each and every day. We want our team to be excited to come to work and have built our company culture around this principle. Technology is an exciting industry, and we strive to make that excitement a part of everything we do for our San Francisco and Bay Area clients.
Do you exhibit ethical and sound judgment with common sense values? Do you enjoy working in a NO DRAMA, fast-paced environment where exceptionally high standards are expected? Are you a detail-oriented, high-performance IT Project Engineer in the San Francisco Bay Area who provides amazing technical assistance, knows how to manage time, and believes stellar customer service is just as important as excellent technical knowledge? Do you have a high level of confidence in your technical abilities and strive for process improvement? Do you want to join a Bay Area company who truly cares about its clients and employees?
For the versatile, experienced IT Project Engineer who said “yes” to these questions, this is the opportunity for you. We are a small, yet fast-growing Technology Service Provider that is looking for a high-performance, tech-savvy, proactive engineer to join our team providing exceptional IT project services that San Francisco and Bay Area businesses can depend on. If you are looking for a technical challenge, a collaborative environment and are fanatical about customer service, you will want to apply for this position.
Those looking for an easy “9-5” job and slower pace should not apply.
You will work with a highly skilled, top-notch team and serve as a technical leader, meeting and proactively communicating with clients and stakeholders to drive company projects on time, within budget, well documented, executed with excellence, while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction. You will serve as an escalation point to resolve high-level service tickets that require advanced technical knowledge and experience while utilizing a tenacious and resourceful resolve. You’ll apply your knowledge to proactively optimize existing processes and procedures.
Success in this position will be measured in the following areas:
• Consistently demonstrates and embodies the Company’s Core Values and Culture at all times.
• You Do the Right Thing Even if It Isn’t Easy. You are ethical and go above and beyond to do right by your teammates, clients, and external partners.
• You LISTEN. Your ability to provide clients with fast and effective technical support by actively engaging and listening to their needs.
• Mistakes will be made, we expect it. It’s most important to us that you OWN IT, learn from it, and do great things.
• You believe in Success through Collaboration. You consistently, effectively and proactively communicate with clients, internal team members, management and third-party resources.
• You value Continuous Refinement and are a life-long learner. You keep up to date with industry trends, earn certifications and apply knowledge to proactively optimize existing processes and procedures.
• Ability to flawlessly provide a superior client service experience while consistently meeting client satisfaction feedback scores.
• You are diligent, proactively managing personal and team ticket queues, and meeting company ticket metric expectations.
Only those candidates with a proven, verifiable track record in providing support for different systems, including, but not limited to: Windows client and server operating systems, Azure/AWS, Macintosh/iOS, Office 365 & MS Office 2010-2016 versions, Linux, Active Directory, Firewalls/Security/Switching/Routing, SANs/Storage, Microsoft SQL/Exchange, backup, Endpoint protection tools, Line of Business apps, mobile devices etc., and who demonstrate aptitude to learn and apply complex technical and theoretical information – will be considered.
If you have what it takes to fill this role, please submit a resume by e-mail detailing your previous work history and accomplishments and a cover letter explaining why you think you would make an excellent candidate for this position, as well as your salary requirements.