High Performing IT Project Engineer
The Intivix team firmly believes that our success comes from our people. We have a strong client base because we are a team that enjoys working together and encourages each other to do our best work each and every day.
We want our team to be excited to come to work and have built our company culture around this principle. Technology is an exciting industry, and we strive to make that excitement a part of everything we do for our clients.
Answer a few questions…
- Do you exhibit ethical and sound judgment with common sense values?
- Do you enjoy working in a NO DRAMA, fast-paced environment where exceptionally high standards are expected?
- Are you a detail-oriented, high-performance IT Project Engineer in the San Francisco area who provides amazing technical assistance, knows how to manage time, and believes stellar customer service is just as important as excellent technical knowledge?
- Do you have a high-level of confidence in your technical abilities and strive for process improvement?
- Do you want to join a company who truly cares about its clients and employees?
For the versatile, experienced IT Project Engineer in San Francisco who said “yes” to these questions, this is the opportunity for you. We are a small yet fast-growing Technology Service Provider that is looking for a high-performance, tech-savvy, proactive engineer to join our team providing exceptional IT Support that San Francisco downtown businesses can depend on.
If you are looking for a collaborative environment and are fanatical about customer service, you will want to apply for this position. Those looking for an easy “9-5” job and slower pace should not apply.
You will work with a highly skilled, top-notch team of IT experts who provide remote and onsite technical support for a range of cloud/server/PC systems, peripherals, telephony, and network device infrastructure, critical to the efficient operations of our well-established and expanding client base.
Success in this position will be measured in the following areas:
- You consistently demonstrate and embody our Core Values and Culture at all times.
- You do the right thing even if it isn’t easy. You are ethical and go above and beyond to do right by your teammates, clients, and external partners.
- You LISTEN. You provide clients with fast and effective technical support by actively engaging and listening to their needs.
- Mistakes will be made, we expect it. It’s most important to us that you OWN IT, learn from it, and do great things.
- You believe in Success through Collaboration. You consistently, effectively, and proactively communicate with clients, internal team members, management, and third-party resources.
- You value Continuous Refinement and are a life-long learner. You keep up to date with industry trends, earn certifications and apply knowledge to proactively optimize existing processes and procedures.
- You have the ability to flawlessly provide a superior client service experience while consistently meeting client satisfaction feedback scores.
- You are diligent, proactively managing personal and team ticket queues, and meeting company ticket metric expectations.
Only those candidates with a proven, verifiable track record in providing support for different systems, including, but not limited to: Windows client and server operating systems, Macintosh/iOS, Office 365 & MS Office 2010-2016 versions, Active Directory, Firewalls/Security/Switching, Microsoft SQL/Exchange, backup, Endpoint protection tools, Line of Business apps, mobile devices, etc., and who demonstrate aptitude to learn and apply complex technical and theoretical information will be considered.
If you have what it takes to fill this role, please submit a resume by e-mail detailing your previous work history and accomplishments and a cover letter explaining why you think you would make an excellent candidate for this position, as well as your salary requirements. To apply, please click here.