Looking for a tech company providing on-time tech support in San Francisco?
After all, you’ve called a computer repair expert because your systems aren’t working. The longer your computers are slow or stopped, the more money you lose. Simply put, you need on time tech support in San Francisco to show up and get your business processes spinning again.
What Do You Expect From On Time Techs In San Francisco?
- You expect that they will know their stuff. – You don’t want a computer support person who has to learn the basics on your dime. You want IT support
- You expect that they will treat your staff with dignity and respect. – You want on time techs in San Franciso that understand how to be kind and treat others the way they would like to be treated by others.
- You expect that they will show up with the tools and supplies to do the job. – Side trips a technician makes for supplies or tools result in wasted time – and lost productivity for your business.
- You expect that they will fix the little issues before they become significant – If a computer repair person doesn’t deal with the small issues that slow down your system and drain efficiency from your company, they aren’t doing their job. A good on time tech in the San Franciso area will be proactive in their IT support approach.
- You expect that they will communicate in plain English and listen to your staff’s concerns. – If a technician is not a good listener and can’t deliver challenging technical answers in a way that your staff understands, then they can’t be effective in a team environment.
Looking for an on time tech in San Francisco? Give our IT support team a call now at (415) 543-1033.
Why Would A San Franciso Business Want To Find An On Time Tech?
The reasons that companies search for punctual IT professionals to help them with their business technology are as varied as the companies themselves. Among the reasons that San Francisco businesses are looking for on time techs are:
- IT Security – A company’s cybersecurity is only as good as the people who implement, configure, maintain, and monitor that security system. In today’s climate, it’s not enough to buy and install an antivirus and firewall. There are just too many loopholes in that scenario for cyber-criminals to exploit. If your business is going to be secure from hackers, bots, malware, ransomware, adware, and spyware, you’re going to need professional cybersecurity management.
- Network Design – Every bit of data that your company uses travels along your network. If it hasn’t been appropriately designed – or has been poorly modified since its design – it can slow your internal processes to a crawl. A professional, punctual IT consultant can survey your network and assess its effectiveness in serving your workflow requirements.
- Managed IT Services – More and more businesses are looking to get IT maintenance and monitoring off their plate and into the hands of an outsourced IT professional. By partnering with a company like Intivix for continuous, holistic IT management, maintenance, and monitoring, companies in the Bay Area can free themselves from the shackles of computer support – so they can get back to using their time to make money.
- Cloud Help – The cloud makes it simple for companies like yours to leverage enterprise-level tools on a small to mid-size business scale. The use of these tools levels the playing field and allows you to enjoy the flexibility, mobility, and scalability the cloud offers.
- Industry-Specific IT Support – Because there are a thousand variations in workflow processes between industries, your IT support provider needs to know how your business works. With this knowledge in hand, your on time tech in San Francisco can tailor your IT environment to fit your industry-specific workloads. For example, Intivix offers specialized support for architecture firms, law firms, logistic & distribution firms, biotech firms, automotive dealerships, and non-profit organizations.
- Secure File Sharing Solutions – Companies like yours want to be able to share files and collaborate on documents, spreadsheets, and databases. But for a number of reasons – including security – they may not want to move completely into the cloud. A secure file sharing solution like MyWorkDrive from Intivix provides these companies with seamless collaboration without security risk.
What Do Company Leaders Say About The On Time Techs In San Francisco That Work For Intivix?
“With cutting-edge technology advancing rapidly and business competition intensifying so quickly, there is no advantage in waiting to optimize our information technology. Every small business needs a firm like Intivix that keeps up and keeps us up on technology today.” – Robin Paniagua, ItalFoods Inc
Intivix has been an invaluable resource, helping us with network conversions, security, maintenance, and more. – John Schaver, United Way of the Bay Area
Does the Intivix team have a track record of being the go-to, on time tech team for San Francisco area companies?
We sure do! Our long-standing relationships with our clients speak volumes about our punctuality, professionalism and personal integrity.
Want an example of the difference we make for San Francisco companies?
Here it is!
Del Grande Dealer Group (DGDG) is the largest, family-owned Automotive Group in the Bay Area. Since technology has taken over the automotive industry, the Del Grande Dealer Group team has taken pride in using innovative technologies to streamline their operations, grow their business, stay on top of equipment, stay ahead of their competition and provide clients with the best service possible.
But in the words of Ralph Yamasaki of Del Grande Dealer Group. “Just trying to be status quo was no longer sufficient; we needed a more managed and more structured, proactive approach. We needed to determine what we should do to grow as an organization in a way that drives efficiency and to promote scalability.”
That’s where the on time tech team of Intivix stepped into the picture!
We made the changes needed to ensure that their IT system will be reliable, secure, and capable of supporting their growth in 2018.
Del Grande Dealer Group now has:
- A secure network
- A unified email brand presence
- A reduced risk of viruses and security issues
- A scalable infrastructure – to help with growth initiatives
- Improved network performance – reducing end-user frustration
Wonder what the Intivix team could do for your Bay Area business?
We’d be happy to talk with you. Give us a call now at (415) 543-1033 or send an email to [email protected]
Intivix is a managed IT services company that provides on time techs in San Francisco and across the Bay Area. We help companies just like yours elevate their business strategies by enabling them to be more efficient and productive.