Here’s a little-known fact: Intivix is a team of trusted IT Services professionals who love music – from heavy metal to rock to alternative to pop and classical – we really enjoy listening to our favorite bands and differing styles. From time to time, we also go see our favorite bands play live. Did you read our recent blog about our experience seeing Judas Priest at the Warfield Theater in San Francisco on April 19th, 2018? We had a blast!
- Sam Lay on Rhythm Guitar and Vocal
- Ben Windheim on Lead Guitar
- Jasper James on Drums
Lacunas plays nearly all original music with a blues foundation and a hard rock edge. They cover some songs from various bands, including The Doors and Nirvana. They currently play throughout the central Oregon region, including Corvallis, Eugene, and Springfield.
If you haven’t caught them at a local venue, keep an eye out. They’re definitely worth seeing live (and we’re not just saying that because they’re friends of ours!) They’ve performed at a range of local venues, as well as televised shows like Locals Live at KBVR-FM in Corvallis.
You can catch their first EP soon. It’s currently being recorded in the studio, but in the meantime, check them out on Bandcamp here or view their Instagram here. You can also check out a live recording here. As a team, we’re super proud of the band for their impressive dedication to what they love.
It’s no surprise we’ve got some notable Rock Stars working in our company. As a leading San Francisco IT Services company, we’ve heard from happy clients over time that our service “Rocks!” Our clients love us for our ability to relate to their interests (especially music), as well as our ability to:
- Listen and Proactively Communicate as much as possible because we know information technology is confusing and complex for the average user. You can rest assured knowing we’ll communicate in plain, easy-to-understand terms, whether we’re implementing a new solution or resolving an issue, we’ll stay in constant contact.
- Provide the most comprehensive offerings that can be tailored to meet your specific, unique needs and budget. They can be general or industry-specific – encompassing everything from network architecture to end-user application recommendations.
- Maintain a personable level of service wherein we make sure our technology experts have unsurpassed client service skills, because we know it’s all about the people BEHIND the technology. We’re committed to providing a level of service that’s personable, friendly, and fantastic.
- Stick to a rigorous, structured process that’s designed to deliver optimal results for you and your team. This means improvement is achieved on all fronts, including productivity, efficiency, reliability, and security. You can rest assured knowing our process is tried and true!
Above all, we go the extra mile and our culture is all about going above and beyond for those we serve (that’s you!) We hire the best (and only the best) to meet all of your information technology needs. You can feel confident knowing we believe it’s vital to go the extra mile for you.
You Need to be Able to Trust Your San Francisco IT Services Company… Intivix Makes That Incredibly Simple.
Our clients have told us time and time again how trustworthy we are! Why? Because a company is only as good as the people it employs, and we employ the very best to serve you. Sure, a technical background is a must for employment with our team, but more than that, a great personality and superior client service are absolute requirements.
That’s why you’ll find notable Rock Stars on our team! When you hire us, you’re hiring a team who truly wants to see you shine and succeed in the marketplace. You’re not just another faceless name and number, you’re a valued client we’re committed to helping grow and stay competitive.
Your goals are our goals – and you can count on us to deliver on our promises. As a leading San Francisco IT Services company, we’re here for you whenever you need us – providing a range of services, as well as responsive support, so you can do what you do best: take care of your clients.
Work with a notable Rock Star IT Services company in San Francisco. Work with Intivix. Call us at (415) 543-1033 or email us at [email protected] to find out more.